Spectra Bingo was established many years ago, but it was only in 2015 that the site underwent a dramatic makeover. We had the pleasure of visiting Spectra Bingo when they first opened and boy, it does offer something completely different. Gone are the bold colours and the nostalgic feel and in its place are bright pastel colours and a website that clear and concise. Mobile bingo players are welcome to take all that Spectra Bingo has to offer, out and about with them, providing they have a reliable internet connection that is. No download and no fuss, just log in to play a huge range of games and get your hands on some big cash prizes. Spectra Bingo is part of the Dragonfish network, meaning lots of player promotions, a weekly million-pound jackpot game, free bingo and bigger pooled jackpots.
Promotions at Spectra Bingo
Sign up to Spectra Bingo and receive the following welcome offer on just a £10 deposit;
- £20 bingo bonus to use in any of the bingo rooms
- £20 slots bonus to use on a huge selection of slot games.
- Terms and conditions: Minimum deposit of £10 required to trigger the 400% welcome bonus. Maximum bonus available is £40. You must wager the deposit and the £20 bingo bonus received, a total of 4x before being able to cash out. The £20 slots bonus has wagering terms of 99x and you must meet these before being able to cash out.
Over £5,000 in jackpots to be won every week, in the following jackpot games;
- £10K Sunday Funday allows you to win up to £10,000 with £2,000 guaranteed. Play every Sunday at 8pm and tickets are just 50p each.
- £6000 Dreamy Monday plays every Monday at 9.30pm. Tickets cost 50p and there is a jackpots game of £600 in play with a £120 line prize!
- £1,500 Terrific Tuesday plays at 9pm with £250 for the line, £500 for two lines and £750 for the house to be won. Get your tickets for just 25p now – in the games lobby.
- £500 Wacky Wednesday plays at 9pm and prizes of £100, £150 and £250 are on offer. Tickets are 50p each.
- £1,000 Wishful Thursday kicks off at 9.30pm and with tickets at just 25p, that £1,000 jackpot seems rather generous.
Aside from jackpot games, there’s plenty of free bingo games, late night specials, million-pound game played every week and much more.
The loyalty plan is designed to reward loyal customers and with four levels to progress through, there’s plenty of time to get your hands on those perks. As soon as you join, you will become a bingo rookie member and as you play, you will earn more points and be entitled to exclusive rewards. Chat hosts regularly dish out loyalty points and there’s even a promotion where you win loyalty points, alongside your prize money.
Software & games
Spectra runs on the dominant Dragonfish software, meaning there’s three types of bingo; 90 ball, 75 ball and High5 bingo games. High5 bingo is very similar to 75 ball bingo, what with both having 75 balls per game, but instead of matching a pattern to win the single prize like 75 ball bingo games, High5 bingo offers 5 prizes in each game. There are many bingo rooms to filter between within the games lobby, some offering free bingo, some offering just jackpot games – but no matter what you look for in an online bingo site, you will find it here. Side games and a chat feature are present in all bingo rooms, adding more fun to your bingo experience. Bingo tickets vary from 5p to £1 each and you can purchase in advance from the games lobby, if you can’t make it on the day.
You will find over 200 of the top online slots and casino games at Spectra Bingo, including progressive jackpot slots that can literally change your life in a single spin. Bingo slots are also offered, such as Fluffy Favourites and Sugar Train, but the popular titles include Magic Portals, Bloodsuckers, Elements and Lights. Predict red or black on the roulette wheel or try to beat the dealer in a game of blackjack – the choice is entirely yours.
Visa, MasterCard, Entropay, PayPal, Paysafecard and Neteller are the accepted payment methods at Spectra Bingo. Adding your preferred funding source can be done at the point of registration, but if you didn’t do this, you can add it at a later date via the cashier.
Deposits and withdrawals are available from just £5. When it comes to cashing out, we suggest using an e-wallet such as PayPal, as this takes the shortest time to process, with an average of 48 hours. All other funding sources take up to 7 working days to complete.
SpectraBingo is licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
Support & Contact Details
Contacting support can be done around the clock, although you may not get instant answers. Should you find that you are waiting on a reply from a customer support agent, you can take a look at the handy player guide or FAQ pages to see if your query is listed. Contacting support can be done through the following channels;
– Email: click the link provided and you will be taken to an online email form. Fill in all the details requested, to receive a reply within a 72 hour period.
– Live chat: this isn’t your typical live chat facility, instead it’s a public help room that can be accessed via any of the bingo rooms. Post your query, sit back in a virtual queue and wait for an agent to get to you.
– Telephone: 0800 901 2510 which is freephone and lines are open from 10am until 2am, 7 days a week.
Currently, there are no social media channels for Spectra Bingo. To keep up to date with the latest winners, promotions and big pay outs, you are required to log into your bingo account.