May 2010 saw the grand unveiling of Sing Bingo, a brand new online bingo site from Mandalay (who are now owned by JackpotJoy Plc), with a distinctive musical theme. If you’ve ever watched X-Factor or Britain’s Got Talent, you’ll understand us when we say that Sing Bingo is certainly a winner with its design and theme. No need to grab your mic and start singing to your favourite hits, instead you can pull up a chair and access the great range of games no matter where you are. No downloading of apps or software required, just log in and put your finger on the pulse to win. Jackpots, promotions, value for money, great customer support and a superb community feel await players at Sing Bingo.
Promotions at Sing Bingo
Sign up to Sing Bingo and receive a trio of welcome bonuses, which are designed not to make your wallet sing;
- Claim a 300% bonus on your first deposit up to £60. This bonus effectively quadruples your cash instantly.
- A 150% bonus up to £150 is applied to your second deposit, plus you will gain access to exclusive Sing Bingo rooms. Use promo code: SING1.
- Double your cash on your third deposit, with the 100% deposit bonus up to £100. Use promo code: SING2.
- Terms and conditions: Minimum deposit of £5 required to trigger the welcome bonus. You must wager the deposit and the bonus received, a total of 4x before being able to cash out. Access to exclusive rooms; every time you make a deposit, you will gain access to the special re-depositor rooms for 24 hours, to win cash for free.
All offers at Sing Bingo have a musical theme – it’s great to see a bingo site carrying on with the theme through promotions. Every month, ‘don’t Stop the Music’ is a fun-filled bingo promotion that will award £600 worth of speaker prizes, such as wireless speakers and Bang & Olufsen speakers Cards cost 10p each and the game is played at 10pm. Every Monday and Wednesday, play in the ‘Singing in the Rain’ specials where cards will cost between 1p and 2p per game and you can win some great cash. ‘Saturday Night Fever’ has a stunning make-up set to be won, just head to the exclusive bingo room at 8pm to win for just 1p. ‘Melody Maker’ is a weekly promo that dishes out £5,000 in red hot cash. Every Saturday at 10pm, Melody Maker is played and tickets cost just 50p each. Friday’s at 10pm, the ‘Gig’ commences with £10,000 to be won – even the losers waiting on 1TG and 2TG will win a share of that cash prize.
A Diamond Club and a VIP scheme can be found at Sing Bingo, so basically the more you play, the more you can earn. There is different perks and benefits to be had, but the most exciting of all is the ‘Jukebox Jumble’, where u can get a prize every day. Get access to the Jukebox Jumble for seven days, every time you top your account up with £5 or more. Here’s what you can win;
- Real cash, bonus cash, sing loyalty points and deposit bonuses.
Software & games
Sing Bingo runs on Dragonfish software, but we are thoroughly impressed by how it does it. Instead of the usual setup, that you get with all the other Dragonfish bingo sites, you have a boldly designed lobby that’s bursting with musical bingo rooms. Keep your eyes open for the bingo rooms with the chat hosts, as this is when you can win SingBingo loyalty points. There are three varieties of bingo here; 90 ball, 75 ball and the all-new 52-5 bingo, this new bingo variant is a new twist on the classic game, with different visuals and different ways you can win in every game. Tickets vary in price, from 5p to £1 each and you can even purchase them in advance from the games lobby. Like to play more than bingo – the great news is that you can do side games at the same too.
The games lobby at Sing Bingo is very much like a casino games lobby – easy to navigate with game categories and lots of games to choose from. Slots, progressive jackpots, scratchcards, instant wins and casino games can be played with a touch of a button. A Nightmare on Elm Street will take you back to your youth, when the slasher mad monster tore into teenage dreams – but don’t let this put you off, because there’s eye-watering wins to be had!
Funding your account is as simple as paying for groceries online – you choose your preferred deposit method and follow the on-screen instructions. Visa, MasterCard and PaysafeCard are among the payment methods accepted at Sing Bingo.
Minimum deposit accepted is £5 and withdrawals are also processed from a minimum of £5. Processing withdrawal stakes 48 hours for e-wallets and up to 7 working days for all other funding sources.
Sing Bingo is licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
Support & Contact Details
Looking to get help and advice? Head to the contact page and you will be shown the following three different ways of contacting a customer support agent;
- Email: [email protected]om – a customer support agent will do their utmost to reply to queries as soon as possible.
- Live chat: this is in the form of asking the chat host for help. Chat hosts can provide basic answers, such as how long does it take to process withdrawals – any queries relating to your account will have to be done directly.
- Telephone: lines are freephone and operate between 10am and 2am daily. Call 0808 238 7567 to get instant help.
You will find no active social media channels for Sing Bingo. We suggest logging in on a regular basis, or you may miss out on a last-minute special or big jackpot game.